Hi;
I am looking for tools that will allow me to add points based on
measurements from other features, or lines based on deflection from either
another line or segment and distance. I installed a whole bunch of tools
that are "CAD" like addons I have been exploring (too many to list) but I
have not yet found the functions I am looking for.
If anyone is familiar with Esri I am looking for QGIS counterparts to;
Direction Distance, Distance along Path, Distance Distance, etc... for
adding new features (mostly points and Lines) to our GIS Data.
Thanks for any ideas;
Tyler