Hi Juliana,

"Save AS" as a WMS should work fine - but you need to specify a useful extent and resolution (in map units of your projection). Otherwise it probably fails.

I just tested it and it works fine.

The bigger question is: will CARTO allow to upload larger Geotiff files? Did you check that?

Note that WMS are always raster. You can't convert it into a shp file.

Andreas