Radim do you want to look at these and merge them into SVN if you are happy?

Regards

Tim

Hi all,
I have prepared same GRASS modules for QGIS (without pictures) and I will
happy if you can test them!
Download the file grass-qgis.zip at the page
www.faunalia.it/download/qgis and...

for Windows
You must copy the file of the directory "modules" in the directory
C:\...\Quantum GIS\share\qgis\grass\modules and sobstitute the file
"default.qgc" in the directory C:\...\Quantum GIS\share\qgis\grass\config
with the file in the directory "config"

for Linux (Debian)
You must copy the file of the directory "modules" in the directory
/usr/share/qgis/grass/modules and sobstitute the file "default.qgc" in the
directory /usr/share/qgis/grass/config with the file in the directory
"config"

Someone likes make pictures?

I'm testing QGIS for Windows and I find same little bugs:

1) The interactive measure plugin don't work (but I think it is a problem
of Linux versions to)

2) I cannot see the dbf table linked to the GRASS vectors when i click on
the "Open table" buttom and I cannot see the record linked to the elements
that I query with the "Identify feutures" pointer.

3) The resolution of all the elements in the mapcomposer is very low and
so the result is not good

4) I can use the plugins loaded with the toolbar menĂ¹ but I can not see
the icons of the plugins (no true bug)

Good work!
Greatings for the developement!

Regards