Hi,

when porting a new textbased webbrowser to QDOS, I have again run into
problems with the C68 curses library. At many undefined points throughout
the text, unwanted linefeeds are inserted. For instance:

<The QL was one of Sir Clive Sinclair's home computers.>

would typically look like

<The Q
      L was o
             ne o
                 f Sir Cl
                          ve Sinclair's ho
                                          me computers.>

The effect doesn't change in different cache modes or when using qdos-gcc.
The library binary is original from the C68 distribution. Does anyone
remember an effect like this?

(I know there were some issues with the curses lib, but I thought they
were gcc related, and I use C68.)

All the best
Peter