>Hi

>these days I was surprised two times because colleagues at work (not only
>men!) apparently weared a QL lable on their shirt ... there must be a
>fashion lable with a logo that looks very similiar to the QL's start
>screen...

Yes there is - Tommy Hilfiger. I have such a t-shirt myself. Dilwyn Jones
was also saying the same thing about some of the staff where he works to me
just last week.

>Oh and btw I got aware of the fact that it is probably very unfair to name
>the QL "Sinclair's black box" ... as I did before ... I guess in 1984
Clive
>was the "frontman" of Sinclair research as it goes for publicity but I
doubt
>if he really was the brain behind the QL project?

Well, people like Tony Tebby would certainly have had a lot more to do with
it than Clive.

>Is there an official "hall of fame" for the creators of the QL on the web?

Dilwyn has a good synopsis of the men behind the QL on his website.

>If yes it should (besides the hardware/software aspect) definitely also
give
>some credit to the creator of the QL design. It is still amazing for me
when
>I put a QL and SONY's PS2 together on a table - from a design aspect they
>fit perfectly as if they were from the same collection.

Actually, very true. My 9 year old has a PS2, and yes - it is very similar
to the QL.

>Totally confused from today's experiences...

:-))

>Michael

Darren.

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this E-mail
from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
through the use of this medium.
for the presence of known computer viruses.