From: "Brian Kemmett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 4:14 PM
Subject: [ql-users] Perfection

Hello.. Does anyone know if the old Digital Precision program
PERFECTION was ever finished being updated for smsq/e? I believe Mark
Knight was working on it a couple of years ago, and according to
QLToday (back then) it was close to release. I believe Mark left the
QL scene shortly after that article was published, but was the work
ever completed or more to the point - released?
Brian K.