ÎÎÎ Sat, 1 Jan 2005 13:28:37 +0000,Î(Î) Malcolm Cadman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÎÎÏÎÏÎ/wrote:

I solved the installation difficulty by starting QPC2 v.3.23 without running my normal boot sequence at all. Just went straight to the Demo disk. Ran the installation from there, used the 'Easy' option to write to the boot file present ( after taking the precaution of saving a backup copy of the boot, just in case ).

You actually didn't have to do this as it saves a backup copy of your bootfile

<big snip>
Personally I would like someone to add on a 3D sculptured look to the QDT windows - which are essentially flat at present. Then the 'eye candy' appeal will be even greater.

For that you probably have to change the system palette a bit. Marcel has a nice set of two (or more now?) basic files that will do that for you

The latest IMac interface makes yet another step forward with its use of transparency and translucency.

You mean of course Aqua and OSX :-)

Which you Jim will know all about :-)

Wait until he shows you that mucho cool task switcher that Apple has (simple wow... I was so jealous I nearly drilled his head ;-) hehe

Ffibys