So much for using my mail filters to sort anything with QDT in the topic :)

Thanks for making the topic clear for me though!

Cheers,
jim

On Jan 1, 2005, at 7:49 AM, Dilwyn Jones wrote:

Can you do me a bit of a favor? Change the subject line if you want to keep talking about this other stuff? Trying to monitor for any QDT specific stuff but instead end up reading all about something else.

Thanks!
jim

Of course you are right :-)

Ffibys
After our chat about the Welsh meaning and spelling of your name are you now resorting to the Welsh spelling when doing abit of "finger wagging" here;-)