That email is invalid (was closed out over a year ago) - we are doing some spam filtering on the sight.

The best way to contact me concerning any QDT specific item is either through the email link on the website or directly with contact at jdh dash stech dot com. You can also use jimh instead of contact for general business type issues.

By the way, please do NOT list in plain text any of my email addresses anywhere. Especially the business related ones, as I don't want to get to the position where I have to do huge spam filtering or need to change them. I appreciate everyone's understanding on this.

By the way, in case you are curious, on my website, the email addresses are shown in graphics format and the links are done through encrypted java code. Just to let you know how serious I am about trying to block my business addresses from spam robots.

Thanks,
jim