Interesting, I hadn't even thought about the email address being shown in the headers here. But interestingly enough, while some might be coming through, it hasn't been too much that I know of. I will check with my provider though for an update just in case.

I did just try to get to www.mail-archive.org and it says that it isn't available. Then I went through the normal sign up website and see that the archive is available only list participants and therefore not readily available to spam robots. While not foolproof, this will detour the majority of them.

jim