On 12 Jan 2005 at 14:31, John Hall wrote:

(...)

> True. (And, of course, your Thing could potentially be extended to
> store any number of per-job data items.)

Yes, Marcel has seen the potential of it immediately.

> It's just that, for some reason, what we're trying to achieve doesn't
> seem to me to be a Thing sort of thing :-)

:-)
If you look at a typical thing list in SMSQE, you will find things such as
flp control, win control, Keyboard, Hotkey etc....

All thing things. (and anybody who lisps when reading this goes to Singsing
immediately, without going by start and collecting...)

Wolfgang