On  Thu, 13 Jan 2005 at 19:59:12, Roy wood wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

>In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Malcolm Cadman
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
><SNIP>
>>Just to mention it again, it seems that Qlib should maintained, somehow.
>>
>>If I recall it is from 1993 that it ceased to be developed.
>>
>I tried to get in touch with the authors some time ago but they are
>lost in the ether. I have a few copies of their programs that I bought
>some time ago but no-one buys them now. I did talk to Ian Stewart about
>getting to source code so I could get some work done on this but he was
>not the main programmer and did not have it. He said he was no longer
>in touch with the other author - whose name I forget. If anyone can
>contact them I would be happy to talk to them about the possibility of
>getting it supported..
Adrian Soundy
8 Newcroft Close
HILLINGDON
Middx
UB8 3RJ

.. but I expect he has moved.

BTW you said precisely the same thing (incl forgetting Adrian's name)
here on March 18th last (8-)#

Tony

--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
     tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://firshman.co.uk