On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:26:27 +0100, Wolfgang Lenerz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,

Even though the subject seems not be of any interest to anyone any more, I've
put up a new version of the PCP (former proforma filter) on my website.

this sould be fully functional, except for

- the Epson ESP P2 filter may have some errors - please try it and tell me.
- the Repeat option is not implemented (does anybody really want it?).

Well it is still of interest to me - should be of interest to anyone with a QL really.

I guess the main problem is that no-one has yet tested this system with a modern Epson to see if Prowess actually prints anything and therefore gets around the original problem.

Hmm - wonder if I should buy a cheap Epson to just test the code !!

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapservices.co.uk/