> > You'll probably get a free black eye from a p***ed off bored spotty
> > teenager to match Geoff Wicks's through trying it and nothing else.
>
> I did not know the Quanta chairmanship fight was actual ;-), seriously I
> am sad to hear someone has hit Geoff and hope he is alright.
I don't know what actually happened though judging how much joking and
bantering there was about it I doubt it was anything bad like fighting or
anything like that at all. I didn't know about it until Tony Firshman showed me
the photo and suggested a caption competition or something with Geoff stood
right behind him - it actually looked more like runny mascara than anything
else so I hope wasn't being wound up about it all!

  • ... Dilwyn Jones
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
    • ... James Hunkins
      • ... David Tubbs
    • ... COLIN PARSONS
  • ... pgraf
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Dilwyn Jones
  • ... Darren Branagh
    • ... Tony Firshman
    • ... Malcolm Cadman
      • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
        • ... Malcolm Cadman
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
  • ... Darren Branagh