On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:20:03 -0400, Dilwyn Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Using text editors and changing lines beginning with a # sign, is not
> everyone's taste I am sure.

Yes, but you only have to do it once :-) But that's also a challenge for
good guys like Dilwyn to sink his teeth in :-) I am sure he can write a
configuration program for that sort of stuff (Yeah, sure throw the ball to
poor Dilwyn's court. -Ed.)

Ffibys
Someone asking me to tamper with Unixy or Windows-style software? I can just see Roy Wood gritting his teeth in fear now ;-)

Tsk tsk... I am sure Roy won't mind ;-)

(Too busy anyway)

Pfft! With enough provocation you can do anything ;-)

Ffibys
    • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
      • ... P Witte
        • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
          • ... P Witte
          • ... Dilwyn Jones
            • ... Derek Stewart
              • ... Malcolm Cadman
        • ... Malcolm Cadman
    • ... Malcolm Cadman
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
    • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
      • ... Dilwyn Jones
      • ... Roy wood
        • ... Tarquin Mills
    • ... Malcolm Cadman