In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, P Witte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος writes:

BTW: Due to the birth of my son I realise that I haven't uploaded the

Congratulations!!

appropriate files (as promised in the article) to my webserver. These will
be put there later tonight for everyone to download. If you download these
qxl.win files you can ensure that the programs therein are fully tested
and guaranteed to work with all three emulators: QPC II v.3.30 and later,
QemuLator v.2.3.2 and greater (Expanded registration ONLY) and uQLx (*NIX
and Mac editions but NOT Windows). They also have a good set of gnu tools
and other unix ported commands as well as a fully set up Shell so you can
unixify your QDOS experience (I refer you to Tim Swenson's article on a
previous QLT... check Dilwyn's site for the exact volume/issue)

That would be nice, yes. Would you also be able to put up a non-RARified version of win32uQLx? Afterall, zip is the current "standard" archiving method on win32..

Although, when you have downloaded the free RAR software, it does have a very nice and easy to use interface ... :-)

--
Malcolm Cadman
    • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
        • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
          • ... P Witte
          • ... Dilwyn Jones
            • ... Derek Stewart
              • ... Malcolm Cadman
        • ... Malcolm Cadman
    • ... Malcolm Cadman
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
    • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
      • ... Dilwyn Jones
      • ... Roy wood
        • ... Tarquin Mills
    • ... Malcolm Cadman