> >> Someone asking me to tamper with Unixy or Windows-style software? I
> >>can   just see Roy Wood gritting his teeth in fear now ;-)
> >>

> >Tsk tsk... I am sure Roy won't mind ;-)
> I have only sympathy for the software itself if it has to stand being
> handled by Dilwyn. Hey maybe we should start a new O/S 'Dilwyndows' I
> will throw this open to suggestions as to features. Lets see how
> creative you can be.
> --
> Roy Wood
Hey, that's one way of killing off Micro$oft...get them to advertise me as
their ideal user!!!

I can just see it now..."QDOS and SMSQ/E...the only OSes good enough to survive
the Dilwyn Jones experience."

              • ... Malcolm Cadman
        • ... Malcolm Cadman
    • ... Malcolm Cadman
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
    • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
      • ... Dilwyn Jones
      • ... Roy wood
        • ... Tarquin Mills
    • ... Malcolm Cadman