----- Original Message -----
From: "Dilwyn Jones"
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Software versions was Sedit 2.26

> I don't routinely keep a list of what versions of all programs I'm at,
> but I'm sure given a day off I could come up with a list of my
> software versions.

I don't either and it would take me quite a time to compile a list of the
latest JW versions. Now think of the problem traders like Jochen and Roy
would have. This makes it even more likely that you wold not get replies to
emails.

This is a suggestion that crops up quite often, but it has never happened in
practice, perhaps with good reason.

Of course, Quanta could set a good example by publishing in the magazine the
version numbers of every program in the Quanta library ;-).

Best wishes,

Geoff