Guys,

In C68 when I set things to a window using wm.swinf or wm.swapp, any
printf statement after that goes into the proper window within my app.

When I do a drop down menu (window), doing the same call and clearing
the window with the returned channel works just fine.

But when I do another printf, the text ends up at the 0,0 location in
the primary (owner) window, not in the drop down menu area at all or
any sub-window element.

Any idea what is going on and how I can write to a info window within
a drop down menu?  I want to do some information updates quickly
while copies and things are happening.

Thanks for the help,
jim