Would there be any mileage in offering a QL on  stick as a special offer
in that issue? Depends on the software to be included - of course.

In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Wolf
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>gwicks a écrit :
>> Dilwyn has kindly provided QL Today with a review copy of a QL on a stick.
>>
>> This is just the CD which you have to copy to your own USB memory stick.
>>
>> Would anyone be interested in doing a review for QL Today?
>>
>> Ideally we would like to publish in issue 2, which has a deadline of
>>15th November,
>>
>OK, I could do that.
>
>Wolfgang

Roy Wood
Q Branch. 20 Locks Hill, Portslade, Sussex.BN41 2LB
Tel: +44 (0) 1273 386030    fax: +44 (0) 1273 430501  skype : royqbranch
web : www.qbranch.demon.co.uk