In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Darren Branagh -
Kingfisher Club <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>I used to work for CMS Peripherals here in Ireland and I recall Roy
>having dealings with them in the UK too. They make the "disgo" and
>"Busbi" USB Sticks on sale in Dixons and PC World etc.  128Mb Sticks are
>obsolete now in PC terms so if they had any left in stock I'm sure I
>could get a few at bargain prices..... I still have a few good mates
>there and could get them at near to cost. Is there any interest?

Hi Darren,

Nice to hear you back on this list again ... :-)

It would be worth getting hold of the USB 128MB Sticks if you can get a
bargain "bundle" of them.

I already have a 512MB and now a 2GB one, yet one dedicated to the QL
would also be fine.

PS - If you can listen to Radio 4 on Mondays around 9.45AM there is a
certain Irish musician reading his Autobiography.

--
Malcolm Cadman