-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of George Gwilt
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2008 10:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] I must test, No traffic my way for 2 weeks

Not long ago I put my QPC2 on a stick and took it to the US where I used
several machines including one with Vista. It worked OK except that under
Vista it was painfully slow.

I seem to remember that the keyboards in the States were not the same as in
the UK. I think they lacked a backslash. Anyway I had to get round that,
possibly by redefining a key or two for the QL.

George