Hi,

I have received today - 4th February 2009 - the Quanta magazine Volume 25, Issue 6, which covers Nov/Dec 2008/Jan 2009.

It is a good read, so well done to everyone involved.

However, I did notice that it arrived in a very battered envelope with an apology from the Post Office. I do not know if there is any reason for this.

Also, the previous magazine was Volume 25, Issue 4, Aug/Sept/Oct 2008.

Which suggests that an Issue 5 has been missed out.

I know that with the delays in the magazine production this may be deliberate. Yet it will also confuse any collectors of the magazine in the future.

--
Malcolm Cadman