From: ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com
[mailto:ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com] On Behalf Of Anton Preinsack
Sent: 16 October 2009 22:43
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] XTC68 Sources

I would love to have a QL-emulator on my iPhone!

The problem is, that Apple donĀ“t allow applications, which are able to run
other code (like a QL emulator would  do with QL programs). There were huge
problems with the C64 emulator, too. The authors had to remove C64 Basic and
the emulator can only start C64 apps from the Apple App store.

BTW: I got my first QLX-card from Rich and will set up my QLX-system
tomorrow. So questions will follow for sure;-)

Kind Regards,
Anton