On 09/06/2010 20:31, Bill Loguidice wrote:
What is the mailing list you're referring to, Rich?

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director
Armchair Arcade, Inc.
http://www.armchairarcade.com
Authored Books: http://www.armchairarcade.com/books
Film: http://www.armchairarcade.com/film
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/billloguidice

-----Original Message-----
From: ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com
[mailto:ql-users-boun...@lists.q-v-d.com] On Behalf Of Rich Mellor
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 3:29 PM
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] The QL Future

On 09/06/2010 20:17, Martin Wheatley wrote:

Hi Martin,

It is good to see you contributing to the list and maybe we can persuade
you to have a go on one of the emulators.

There are quite a few people who have come to the QL in the past couple
of years - many of them as a result of my own website and purchasing
second hand items offered by myself and/or Quanta.
Some are more active than others.

However, I have a mailing list of over 1000 QL users and it is rare that
any of them ask to be removed from the list (please let me know if you
would like to be added).

So, the market is not quite ready for the death knell.

I have a mailing list of all my customers and the ql-users email list which I send out the occasional email to, advertising forthcoming shows, news and trying to promote Quanta and QL Today membership !

I last sent out an email just before the last Quanta workshop in Birmingham...

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk