Davide

I regret that I can not answer your question fully. A few months ago I
bought one and am generally very pleased BUT I do not use it with a QL
but rather with QPC under Windows 7. It prints my PostScript via
GhostScript and is easily used with XChange (treat it as a laserjet). The
real problem is that the utility to switch between modes explicitly does
not run under Windows 7 but Windows ME and I have not been able to find a
programmer's manual for the 6200 (should anyone do so please let me know).
If, from QPC, I copy text directly to par1 it is printed (does this
bypass the W& printer driver). At the moment, I cannot access a QL/Q60 to
try it out.

Christopher Cave