Morning Per & Norman,

It's been quiet in here for a few days, I thought I might start things
up again by asking Jochen why we never get a QL Today in pdf format. ;-)
Indeed - all has been said - and support for the Bridge module is ZERO.... simply no supporters. After that, the thread went completely quiet. But I never said never ...

Then again, perhaps it's better that I don't - he's already told us
quite a few times.
Indeed again. And it is pretty sad to see that Urs' effort did not get
feedback either... and it dates back about 2 weeks already.

Just this quick reply, then I'm out for this week - extremely busy
(taxes 2009 have to be finished by Sunday).

Cheers   Jochen