Morning Jochen,

> Indeed - all has been said - and support for the Bridge module is
> ZERO.... simply no supporters. After that, the thread went completely
> quiet. But I never said never ...
Well, I couldn't offer support for the bridge as (a) the description of
it was all in German which I cannot read (I'm afraid and ashamed to say)
or understand.

> Indeed again. And it is pretty sad to see that Urs' effort did not get
> feedback either... and it dates back about 2 weeks already.
I gave feedback! Honest, I did! At least, I'm sure I did! (Note to self,
check the archives!)

In fact, I gave the feedback that Urs had produces a nice bitmapped PDF
which I was able to extract text from and create a smaller (ie a few
pages rather than the whole of issue 1) PDF where the text was text and
not an image. Which I thought was the problem - Calamus creates
bitmapped PDFs which are huge and we really need text based ones which
are much smaller.

> Just this quick reply, then I'm out for this week - extremely busy
> (taxes 2009 have to be finished by Sunday).
Good luck. I've not long finished mine for end of year. Just got my
Company Tax bill in as well. Sigh!

Cheers,
Norman.

--