QPC works because it allows you to set any PC port as the port seen by the
PAR command on the QL emulator.

So far as I know, there is no such option in q-emulator, although this is
something I have never had to look for.

QPCPrint can be used to capture the output from any QL emulator, or other
program running on the PC - it does this by setting up a virtual printer
driver which captures the LPT1 port and then uses the Windows printer
processor to send the output to any connected printer.  Printfil is
something similar - both programs are detailed with links on
www.rwapsoftware.co.uk/Printers2.html as an option for emulator users.

The other option is to investigate other options for capturing the LPT1 port
and redirecting output - a good guide appears at:
http://geekswithblogs.net/dtotzke/articles/26204.aspx

Read this in conjunction with the step by step guide on the QPCPrint site if
you want more details - http://www.kilgus.net/qpcprint/printer.html

There are others out there also - DOS2USB for example (I have never tried
this) - but no free solutions unless you follow the examples listed above

Rich
www.rwapsoftware.co.uk