  From: Peter Graf
  To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2011 12:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Hardware question

  Hi Lee,

  > So I need to look out for a Gc, SGC or Minerva conversion kit,
  > haven't seen those on eBay or sell my retro

  For Minerva ROM you could try

  1. Get an M27C512 and a 28 pin DIL socket (wide, long pins)
  2. Program lower 48 KB with Minerva, and upper 16 KB with extension ROM
  binary of your choice
  3. Lift up pin 1, 20, 22.
  4. Press M27C512 into an IC socket
  5. Wire socket pin 20 to M27C512 pin 1
  6. Wire socket pin 22 to M27C512 pin 20
  7. Wire M27C512 pin 28 to M27C512 pin 22
  8. Remove both QL ROMs from socket
  9. Press in the M27C512 with it's socket into one of the QL sockets

  All the best
  Peter