On 03/03/2011 21:33, Bob Spelten wrote:
Op Thu, 03 Mar 2011 20:59:31 +0100 schreef Rich Mellor <r...@rwapservices.co.uk>:

I have never worked out hot to change the colours of the pan/scroll bars in QPTR correctly...

I would have to revisit my Basic to check but I don't remember this being a problem. It is a problem in EasyPTR however, it doesn't show the arrow colour set up in EasyMenu. Therefore in SuQcess2 I use MSETUP/MAWSETUP and then poke the right color in the working definition before using MDRAW to show the menu.

Bob

Ah - you could be right there - I was thinking about where I encountered this - it was mainly with Q-Route - which does use EasyPTR for this routine in the end...

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services

http://www.rwapsoftware.co.uk