David Tubbs wrote:
At 16:51 05/04/2011 +0100, you wrote:
Question I've seen on QL Forum. What is the correct way of
pronouncing "Tyche"? (As in the Tyche ROM for QL-type systems)

My personal bet would be like "teesh", but as was suggested it could
be like Tike, Tish, Tik, Taish etc. I had  alook at the Wikipedia
entry but I am not familiar with that universal pronunciation system
used by Wikipedia. Dilwyn Jones

I had the chip, I can only think that I got it at Milton Manor,if
that is the case it must have been spoken of and in my mind it is
firmly lodged as Tikey.

Gerard Phelan had the idea of asking a search engine how to pronounce it (now why didn't I think of that?).

One Bing later and we have the suggestion from more than one source that it is probably like "tickey", which is probably the same as your "tikey"

Thanks everyone.