Podge! that must ba QL technical term I haven't come across before, the
urban dictionary give three versions of the meaning, regarding the ribbon I
cannot find any other better than Fujitsuprinters.co.uk although slightly
cheaper in the US
http://www.themrprint.com/index.php?main_page=product_free_shipping_info&cPath=1_21_43&products_id=547
the
postage may nullify any advantage (I cannot tell about quality) though.