On 07/10/2011 04:38, Dilwyn Jones wrote:

Welcome to the Club, Dilwyn,
I have a lot of stuff here where I lost or mislaid the manuals. I had a
non-QL phase of like ten years where I threw away lots of "I won't need
that anymore" paperwork.

Cheers,
Tobias
He he, I know what you mean :-)

I have found the manual for the QJUMP version of QIMI - it is quite old so I don't know if it is correct for what Rich needed. Once I have managed to scan it, I'll send a copy on to Rich to find out.

But first, I have to find new drivers for my old Benq5000 scanner. The manufacturer's site lists no drivers for Win7 64-bit and the driver on CD does not work either, even using the compatibility assistant for drivers, so I may have to do this using the old PC :-(

Dilwyn

Hi Dilwyn,

When I tried to use my old Visioneer scanner on Vista I couldn't get it to work although I had downloaded the driver from mfr website. It was suggesed that in the Control Centre I get the scanners, and for the Visioneer ask it the update the driver. It went to the Windows site and found a driver there, installed it and all is well. An expert who has trade access to Windows info then tried to find it on their site but it is tucked away somewhere secret.

Bryan H