It is mainly from works of music in German, so mainly religious and Schiller
and so on.
I find it hard to use that to ask for train tickets (8-)#

Mind you I remember the time I was hauled into an impromptu  'play' outside
Beaubourg (Centre Pompidou) in Paris.
As a finale, we were made to sing the "European National Anthem" - Freude
Schoene ... from Beethoven 9th.
I was the *only* one who knew all the German, and I was singing loudly to try
to get the German next to me to sing the correct words!
I was noticed by the 'director' and made to sing it solo!
Buy me enough beer and I might do it on the QL Vienna Feste next year.  On
second thoughts, that will ensure you keep me sober (8-)#

I'm sure there will be plenty of beer in Vienna, and a video camera too :-)

Cheers   Jochen