Perhaps we could help steer the project more towards SBasic by implementing such things as channels. Has anyone here got the skills, time and motivation to do this. Our company is considering porting this to ARM (Raspberry Pi included), but we need to study the licence. If we do I'll try and make it policy to use SBasic as the programming model to use when enhancing the language.