On 29/02/2012 01:11, Norman Dunbar wrote:
On 28/02/12 10:15, Bryan Horstmann wrote:
The Raspberry Pi Foundation will be making a big (and very positive)
announcement that just might interest you at 0600h GMT on Wednesday 29
February 2012. Come towww.raspberrypi.org to find out what's going on.

Well, the release of Raspberry Pi into the wilds went "well". Interest was so great that both Farnell's and RS discovered an effective DDOS "attack" on their servers this morning.

The tinkerers are taking over again! I've got my order in - I missed the first 100,000 even at 06:25 this AM.

Cheers,
Norm.

I see someone has pre-ordered 10 and is offering on ebay for £95 each. I thought only one per person was allowed. Wish we could rid ourselves of these "touts" trying to collar the market.

Bryan H