On 23/08/13 14:55, Dilwyn Jones wrote:
I just dug out my old Windows XP Pro SP3 laptop from the attic (Hi Derek, it
still works after all these years!) and tried QPC2 3.40 Beta 3 on it.

QPC2 seems to work fine – it’s a Compaq Pentium 4 machine with just 512MB RAM.

Anyway, after a few minutes playing with QPC2, all seems well, Marcel will be
relieved to hear. Full screen mode via F12 works, keyboard seems fine,
Launchpad and Q-Dock (unfinished) run OK on it. Ctrl-Shift scroll lock works to
exit from QPC2, although there was a couple of seconds delay before it
responded (might have just been a bit sluggish as there’s only 512MB RAM on the
laptop).

Dilwyn

Glad the Laptop still work OK.

I have QCP 3.34 Beta 3 running on a Fujitsu Amilo LI2727 fitted with a T4200 2Ghz CPU, which running Ubuntu 12.04 & Wine 1.4 is rock solid stable.

I doubt I would use Windows again, as Linux less of the features (bugs) that Windows has.

Also do not like Windows 7 and Windows 8 looks awlful.

Since QPC can run under WINE okay, I will stuck with Linux.

Derek