It's me again ... as my printer will start printing the issues on Monday, there's still today and tomorrow, the 1st of September, to place the order (I initially wrote 30th of August).

The DVD looks great - and Marcel has added some long-missing features to QPC Version 4! I will start burning DVDs tomorrow and hope to have everything ready in time ... it will take many days, if not weeks,
as the DVD is full and I do not burn them at highest speed, as this
will decrease potential reading problems on some DVD drives (learned from the first DVD two volumes ago).

A great issue with a great bonus - thanks to everybody who helped!!

Cheers   Jochen