Hi Bob,

thanks for the quick report and the compliments.

Yes, the Dutch issues went to the post earliest in Holland.
The German issues and the US issues went to the post yesterday.
All other issues will be shipped early next week from Austria
(airmail to all destiantions outside of Austria).

I have to split it this way to get the best postage for every
destination - 48pages plus DVD went way over the budget, especially as Deutsche Post removed the InfoBrief service surprisingly early this year and the subscription price (summer 2012) did not cover it at all - but I thought that it would be great to end everything with a great issue!

I have printed a few extra issues so whoever wants it can still order it here: http://smsq.j-m-s.com/

Five or six sets are left over, as far as I am aware.

Best regards   Jochen

Bob Spelten schrieb:
Hi All,

The final issue of QL Today arrived in Amsterdam yesterday.
As always a pleasure to read, not all done yet, and sad it is the last one.
A quick exploration of the DVD gave no problems.
Compliments to all involved.

I hope the writer-QLers will not stop doing that and a new platform -
like Norman's - can be created for the more in-depth articles QL Today
was so good at.

Bob