  From: Jochen Merz <jm...@j-m-s.com>
To: ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com
Sent: Saturday, 31 August 2013, 9:04
Subject: [Ql-Users] QL Today + DVD order deadline

It's me again ... as my printer will start printing the issues on Monday,
there's still today and tomorrow, the 1st of September, to place the order (I
initially wrote 30th of August).

The DVD looks great - and Marcel has added some long-missing features to QPC
Version 4! I will start burning DVDs tomorrow and hope to have everything ready
in time ... it will take many days, if not weeks,
as the DVD is full and I do not burn them at highest speed, as this
will decrease potential reading problems on some DVD drives (learned from the
first DVD two volumes ago).

A great issue with a great bonus - thanks to everybody who helped!!

Cheers   Jochen