Hi everyone,

I got asked the following question by a user in Italy – does anyone know the
answer?

my printer epl 6200 (advanced) is practically out of service (after 12 years).

for the new printer I am evaluating a s SAMSUNG printer series C 410 B/W.laser
type,scanner and fax included,Samsung Universal

Printer Driver 2 PLC6.

Before buying, THE VENDOR has accepted to verify the compatibility of Samsung
printer with QPC/QPCprint installed in my computer

(Window 7) now working correctly with EPL 6200.

For preparing the Emulator in view of the compatibility test ,I think that  I
should use INSTALL_BAS .

HOWEVER,the list of printers in it does not include any model of PRInters even
by far similar to SAMSUNG:

my question is: what kind of selection should I do and which are the
fundamental instructions to include beside the choice of

PARALLEL PORT ?