Hi,

I have in the past tried at disassemble Qlib and Turbo complied programmes, but quite hard when they are not written in an assembler.

On the Amiga there is a programme called ReSource, which allows reverse decompilation of compiled programmes. Easier on there as the OS uses known libraries...

Could Turbo compiled code be de-compiled and the resultant object code be then run through a Turbo re-translator to reconstruct the SuperBasic source code, as source code to Turbo is available and we know how the Turbo libraries work (maybe)?

This maybe good of great benefit to development programme to created which could yield the source code of older programmes that do not run on modern systems.

How would this affect copyrighted compiled programmes?

---
Regards,

Derek