> On 28 Jun 2015, at 14:22, Derek Stewart <de...@q40.de <mailto:de...@q40.de>>
> wrote:
>

> One question with regards to the temporary file that is created by the
> Parser_task:
>
> a) Is this the input file to the Codegen_task

Yes

> b) Do we know the format of the file

It is known. In fact there is a program which decodes it in a readable form.
When I  alter TURBO I  use it to check that the output is what I expect.
However, this program is not generally available. I am not sure whether the
format of the intermediate code is available either.

Also, I think that the location of the intermediate file can vary. It is
obviously available to CODEGEN_TASK but not otherwise easily accessible by the
general public!

George