Hi,

Probably George Gwilt is best suited to answer that.

Hmm! I seem to have forgotten most of what I knew.

But you probably still know more about it than anybody else...

Parser_task analyses the SuperBASIC program and produces a list of calls to blocks of code, or
templates, which do simple things like "print a comma" or "go to this
procedure".

Codegen_task reads this intermediate code and produces the final executable
program. By analysing the threaded code inside this it might be possible to
reconstruct something like the intermediate code which was the output from
Parser_task.

The next step would be to work back from that to a set of SuperBASIC
instructions.

Not a trivial task from the sound of it

What about using external keywords bound into the program?

Either the keyword has to be present at runtime or its code has to have been
loaded into the compiled program. In either case there may be difficulty in
pinpointing what the keyword is so that it can form part of the decompiled
program.

Yup!

The version of the Turbo Library used should be recorded in the compiled
program.
But the templates could be different for each version?

Wolfgang