Afternoon Marcel,

OK,  perhaps stealing was the wrong word, copyright theft is better as that's
what it is known in court, I think.

The law is the law, regardless,  else anarchy results. But laws can be changed
- 27Mhz CB radio in the UK back in the early 80s, same sex partnerships, then
marriage, etc?

And having had a homosexual uncle when it was illegal in the UK to be that way,
I might have a better idea of it than you perhaps?

Those laws are nothing more than the result of some fuck wits and their
religious beliefs, based on a crap, contradictory, "holy" book, written
centuries ago, edited by "The Church of Rome" in 325 ACE (I think) to keep the
bits they wanted, and destroy the rest.

They've had their way for far too long, but times change, people change and
laws change, sometimes far too slowly. Women can vote in the UK now, but can't
be (Catholic) priests - go figure, even with the sex equality laws. This is
wrong, and needs fixing.

But breaking the law, no matter how silly one's opinion thinks it is, for
opinion is all it is,  doesn't get changes pushed through. At least in the UK.
Maybe Germany is different? I've not worked there for many years.

When I say "the law is the law" doesn't mean think it's correct, but it is the
law.

Cheers,
Norm.