On 9 March 2018 at 16:35, Bob Spelten via Ql-Users <ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com
> wrote:

> I am sad to inform you all that Sjef van de Molengraaf passed away earlier
> this week at the age of 73.
> As long time secretary of the Dutch SIN_QL_AIR foundation he will be
> remembered by many international QL'ers. He was the driving force behind
> many great Eindhoven meetings during the 90's and later, until they ended
> in October 2008.
> He seldom posted on this list but it kept him informed of what was going
> on in the QL community.
>
> Our thoughts are with his family.

Very sad to read this :(
I still got Christmas wishes from him every year.
The international QL community owes him a lot. Tony Tebby, Nasta, Jochen
Merz, Tony Firshman, Laurence Reeves and many other QL VIPs, without Sjef
there wouldn't have been such great opportunities to meet them.

May he rest in peace.

Jan Bredenbeek.

--
*Jan Bredenbeek* | Hilversum, NL | j...@bredenbeek.net