On Tue, 1 May 2018 19:26:56 +0200, Peter Graf via Ql-Users wrote:

> Most flatscreens misunderstand the signal as 800x600, leading to bad
> interpolation.

Among the 3 LCD monitors I own, only the latest is able to (badly) sync
the Q60 video signal and it does as if it would be a 640x480 VGA mode
with 38.3KHz horizontal and 71.4Hz vertical frequencies, so the sampling
of the pixels is extremely bad, and it fails to display the last 32
lines...

Interestingly, my last functionning CRT monitor, that displays the Q60
mode just fine (thanks to the 100% analogous processing of the signal),
also reports a 640x480 38KHz/71Hz mode.

Thierry.