On Thu, 17 May 2018 06:12:44 +0200, Wolf via Ql-Users wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks Thierry and Marcel for pointig this out.
>
> Re-uploaded with thr missing chunk inserted.

I am sorry, but the SMSQ/E v3.33 source file archive
(http://www.wlenerz.com/smsqe/333/smsqe333.zip)
is always the same, and it also got an issue with the QXL (it does not
allow to produce a functional QXL binary)...

I could however, after applying Marcel's patch to smsq_smsq_wman_link,
produce a configurable Q60 SMSQ/E file.

Also, the current smsqe333.zip file contains the compiled binaries in
excess of the sources (and should probably be removed).

Thierry.