Dear All,

This is to remind the 15th Sinclair QL Italian meeting will take place on
Sunday 14th October in Modena. We will start around 10:00 and the meeting will
continue till 17:00 with a break for lunch

Information to reach the meeting place by car or public transport can be found
clicking here:
http://www.dtm.it/home.php?id=40201&lang=1

We will organize educational sessions and we plan to have presentation of
ongoing projects both in Italy as well as abroad. We would be glad if anybody
from the international community would like to present ongoing or future
projects.

It will be possible to take part to the meeting via WebEX. Details on how to
connect to the web-conference will be provided separately to the interested
persons. 10 virtual places are still available, and in the morning one
hopefully Marcel will also join and present his latest development.

For information and support: Davide Santachiara er...@libero.it

Web info and updates:
Davide Santachiara web site: www.sinclairql.it
Giorgio Garabello web site (Quantum Technology):
http://www.hunggartorino.it/ql/